Thursday, December 22, 2005

SURVIVOR: Dennis Hoogenkamp

DENNIS HOOGENKAMP writes a series of emails about his TSUNAMI EXPERIENCES and work in Phuket, Kao Lak, takuapa and Aceh in Sumatra.

This first email was my first contact to most of my friends, two days after the disaster. The rest of the emails I have written during my time in Phuket, Kao Lak, Takuapa and Aceh (Sumatra) in the weeks following December 26th 2004. I wish everybody strenght who has been involved in this terrible event and respect to all you heroes who were there with me during the rescue, recovery and relief missions. Email is always welcome, to share experiences, feelings and stories. Dennis.hoogenkamp@welho.com


Onderwerp: Situation Phuket
Datum: dinsdag 28 december 2004 5:01

Hello Everybody,

Sorry it had to take such a long time for me to send you this email, but as you can guess, the situation here is quite horrible, phones were not working and mobile network was down and is still down all the time. Would like to let all of you know that I survived this terrible event and was an eyewitness to most of the horror stories you have seen on TV.

Continued. Read more here: SURVIVOR: Dennis Hoogenkamp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home